Qingdao Hornquip Machinery Co., Ltd.

 

Focusing on wheel loader, reliable quality is always our pursuit

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home Products3T Wheel Loader

3 Ton Wheel Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader

I'm Online Chat Now

3 Ton Wheel Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader

China 3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader supplier
3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader supplier 3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader supplier 3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader supplier 3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader supplier

Large Image :  3 Ton Wheel Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Qingzhou, China
Brand Name: HORNquip
Certification: CE ISO
Model Number: 630B

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Price: USD22500-USD23000 Per set
Packaging Details: 1 set for 1*40HQ container, 3 sets for 2*40HQ containers
Delivery Time: 20-25 working days after received the payment
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 50 Sets per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Wheel Loader 3t Type: Front Loader
Rated Load: 3000kg Bucket Capacaity: 1.8cbm
Operating Weight: 9700kg Dumping Height: 3100mm
Engine Model: Weichai DEUTZ WP6G125E22(92kw) Color: Color As U Need

3ton loader construction equipment front end wheel loader for sale

 

 

Technical specification
Bucket capacity 1.8 m³
Rated load 3000 kg
Overall dimension 7300*2300*3200mm
Operating weight 9700 kg
Max. breakout force 127 K.N
Max. dumping height 3100 mm
Max. dumping distance 1000 mm
Engine
Engine manufacturer Weichai
Model DEUTZ WP6G125E22
Rated power 92 KW
Max. torque 500 N.m
Steering system
Type Full-hydraulic, articulated
Steering angle 34°
Transmission system
Torque converter type Single phase, hydraulic converter
Gear shift 4 forward, 2 reverse
Max. speed 39 km/h
Axle 4WD, heavy hub reduction
Tyre size 17.5-25
Brake system
Service brake Gas cap oil disc brake on 4 wheels
Parking brake Hand operated caliper disc

 

 

Optional configuration

 

A/C, preheater, rear view camera

Single lever hydraulic pilot control

Pallet fork

Grass fork

Log grapple

Large range of attachments available

3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader3 Ton Wheel  Loader Construction Equipment , Compact Tractor Front End Loader

 

 

Packaging & Delivery
 

Packaging Details

30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% payment should be pay before to packed into container

Port

Qingdao port

Lead Time :

20-25 days after deposit.

Contact Details
Qingdao Hornquip Machinery Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Eason

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)